Monday, March 11, 2013

What's Next?

 
What's Next?
By UMES senior Kyla Bibbins
There are less than 70 days left until I will be another proud UMES graduate!  Lately the reality that this is my last semester as an undergraduate has been haunting me, I just keep thinking “What is next!?” Of course this question is one that I have been pondering for so many months now. But it is so difficult to make a decision when you have so many options.
 I feel like this is one of the most important points in my life and the choices that I make now will affect my future drastically. Maybe this is why I am so torn between deciding what path to choose after Undergrad, should I take the graduate school route, or take the career trail? I have filled out applications for both, but I still am not certain on my next big move.
I have received advice from many professionals about the matter, and all of them seem to, in their own way of course, tell me to make my choice based on what I find interesting. I wish I could just make my decision based on flipping a coin, that would be much easier. The only thing I have decided is to not stress about making my decision, I have a feeling that everything will turn out okay.
 
UMES Family!
Leave a comment.

SUBSCRIBE to Real Life @ UMES!

Look to the right of the blog posts to: Submit your email address, or subscribe by RSS Feed on My Yahoo, Google, in a Reader, etc.
SHARE our blog with other people interested in Real Life @ UMES.

If you are a UMES student, faculty, or staff member and you would like to join our Blog Team, please send an email request to: communications@umes.edu to receive an application.

The Real Life @ UMES Blog is a place for our commentary and opinions about what life is really like @ the University of Maryland Eastern Shore. It is not designed to express the views and opinions of the University as a whole. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment