Friday, November 2, 2012

A Magnet

The Inspired Mind
by UMES Sophomore Moses Oloyede
 

A Magnet
Often I find myself being drawn toward circumstances just like a magnet.
I feel people radiate energy and that energy draws you to certain things. For example, my energy may be in harmony with that of lack, in which I find myself lacking something. Someone can’t be happy or optimistic in a room full of depressed and angry people. I don’t think a doctor can be positive in a room with sick people whose energy is vibrating low. But you can’t just tell someone who is really upset to be positive because it’s almost like you’re behind bars for a moment and happy is on the other side.
Now when your energy is radiating at a high frequency you’re attracted to things, people, and events that are in accordance. In other words be a magnet who is attracted to the good in life.
UMES Family!
Leave a comment.
SUBSCRIBE to Real Life @ UMES!
Look to the right of the blog posts to: Submit your email address, or subscribe by RSS Feed on My Yahoo, Google, in a Reader, etc.
SHARE our blog with other people interested in Real Life @ UMES.
If you are a UMES student, faculty, or staff member and you would like to join our Blog Team, please send an email request to: communications@umes.edu to receive an application.
The Real Life @ UMES Blog is a place for our commentary and opinions about what life is really like @ the University of Maryland Eastern Shore. It is not designed to express the views and opinions of the University as a whole. Peace.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment